Saturday 26 September 2009

B&W- new lo- for All about me





This lo was featured at Card of the week . com- Best in scrapbooking blogosphere at 9/27- thanks!!
This lo won 3 rd place on Black with 2 blog challenge- thanks!!
There is a new challenge blog on web called " ALL ABOUT ME"
I never scrap myself and I have just a few photos of myself- but this time I decided to take their challenge as it is a blog hop too- 13 new challenge blogs in one great hop(not everything is relevant to me- there are some Cricut blogs and some digi ones - but some are great and I even took their challenges before).
So All about me challenge was " What color you are"- but before I did it as regular challenge they asked to do it as scraplifting for the hop- so I did scraplifting from " BROWN" lo- but with the same concept I was going to it do before.
I am black and white kind of person- there are no " grey " in between- only right or wrong / good or bad etc.
And I am b&w outfitter too- 90% of my closet are black items
But when I create I am very colorfull one- as I dream in COLOR
So here it is:
pp and white paper frill from Doodlebug collection and second pp - Mambi
Journaling spot form MM wedding
Transparency and ribbon- from MM Black tie
Lazer cut paper from Kmi
Felt flower- Q&CO
Black swirl and small balck felts- PRIMA
Grungeboard- TIM HOLTZ for 7 GIPSIES painted with white dabber from Ranger
Buttons- from some 1$ store in Orlando Florida
Chip alpha from BG and K & CO
I used corner rounder, did some distressing with black Memento ink and tied some home yarn
And noe for some challenges I can add:
BUTTONS- I have huge open here and a small one- for Paper cutz
Spots and dots- for Paper play
Ribbons- for Paper maniac
Buttons- for Whimsy stamps
Distressing - for SCRAP AND STAMP

16 comments:

Miranda said...

Great layout. Love that you play along!

Gladie said...

Your LO is awsome! Beautiful colors, I love the b/w/pink combination! We all should scrap morte about ourselves - in the future our grand children will know all about our loved ones but nothing about us... thanks for sharing! :D

Frazzled Crafts said...

Absolutely awesome, love the colour combo and the embellishments are out of this world. Superb! Liz x

Caryl P said...

Fabulous work on this one Irit, I love the story behind this b&w creation and a cute pic too!

Einat's Art World said...

אהבתי מאד את הדף הזה והתמונה שלך נהדרת

מימס mimms said...

סוף סוף רואים אותך בעיצוב עצמי- מדהימה.
כל כך יפה לך האיפור.

Kim said...

beautiful page! thank you for playing with us at AAM!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

You did a super fantastic job!! Just love it!!

Lavendar6616 said...

This page is so beautiful and clever also. :)

Julie M said...

FAB LO, Irit. I love all the layering and details - it's excellent (and beautiful!).

Thanks for joining us (twice) this week on PaperPlay.

Julie

Helen Dooley said...

Nice LO thanks for playing at PCC for week #10.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful layout with fabulous details. Thanks for playing along at Whimsy this week. :)

Clair said...

Wow, I love all of the swirliness. It's awesome. Thanks so much for playing along with AAM x

MiamiKel said...

Terrific job! I love the color combo and layout - it's just eye catching!

sophiesmama said...

Lovely LO Irit!
Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cutz Challenge!
Hugs,
Mary

Cheryl KVD said...

Love the color combos!

Popular Posts