Monday 23 November 2009

Endless lo- SPCC # 25


This lo was published in a very first March issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations- green call
As this magazine is a paid one- I can't add the link for it
This is my take of # 25 SPCC and my first DT job on this challenge blog and OMG this was hard!! The colors were great- but I had only a day to do it as I didn't get the colors before and I hope it looks good.. I hope...
Also I added some blue to this lo- this only greens were to much for me on this lo- I had to " dissolve" this Kraft and greens a bit with this sea color on the lo.
This endless sea photo was taken anywhere in S.America by my DD and DS in 2007 and I need to add my journaling as soon as anyone tells me the name of the place or the country. The clock face ( not seen well in the photo) is for time- as endless as the sea and the stones are my own polymer clay job- faux stone beads I did once and never used.I also used some real outfit tag- some challenge colors and " free people" tytle on- was great fit for this lo.
And the last thing- I think I am in love with these Kraft color papers, my white pen and cardboard. I need to let it go a bit- I did too much of these (also not much of them were posted)
This lo is also good for Frosted designs paper tearing challenge- also I have cardboard tearing here- but it's still kind of paper- I think it is..

12 comments:

מימס mimms said...

עיצוב מאד מיוחד ומאד שונה מהסגנון שלך

Susan said...

Welcome to the DT! We are so lucky to have your great talent! My LO is with the divas, but it isn't always linked to my blog, so most of us just put it in with the other entries. Thank you for your kind words.

Christina said...

I love this!
xo

Hazel said...

Loving seeing all your crafting. Just wondering what's happened about the royal pink challenge 1 - have I missed an announcement? x

RobbynW said...

Great layout Irit! I love those stones you made, they look so real!
Hugs,
Robbyn SP Diva

Emily said...

This is one of my all time favorite layouts!

Great job.

Emily-SP Diva

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job on your first official layout as a Diva! Welcome to the team and I can't wait to more of your work.

Melisa-SP Diva

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I think you did a fabulous job!! I love all the elements - it came together so nicely!

Unknown said...

beautiful combo ...very relaxing

heidi said...

This is so beautiful! Great job!

- Heidi, SP Diva

ARTISHOK said...

הדף הזה שוס!!!!!!!!!!

ממש אוהבת את העיצוב שלו

~kelly marie~ said...

So beautiful and unique!

Popular Posts