Sunday 17 January 2010

MY SPOT- NY- lo


This lo was made for US # 38 Dt work with the sketch- and I used this great photo of Ny city I took from my sister's window and this is about this window being the best photo spot in Ny -
also it is in Brooklyn....
And here is my journaling:
This is what I can see from my sister's window in Brooklyn
This is my Ny- my love, my addiction, my sin..
Twice a year I spend lots of $$$ to go there from Israel and to smell NY.
It was fast and easy lo as I was over the deadline for posting it for the challenge , so not many techniques etc.
This was very "unscripted " take of this week's challenge- but I decided to do it and to drop this card easy thing with this one.

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great scrapbooking. Love it. Went to NY for the first time last year and visited Brooklyn. Love the brownstones and NY is fab, can see why you love it. Marianne x

Popular Posts