Sunday 21 March 2010

Wild nature lo




The problem with me is that I do several albums all together: my son's wedding album (so I gave it to him and my DDL- so what? I still have hundreds of pictures to scrap), my DH and DS Amir S. America long trip, my twins 2 years out of Israel, my DP old photos, my own old photos too and in between some nature, family meetings,my sis and her family , my kids young years etc. So I decided to try these multi photos sketches and to fix minimum of 3 photos in each one
This one a kind of grid that went well with these " wild" men photos of not so wild nature
And as always this masculine pages are hard for me- no flowers, swirls, blings and all these cute things I love?
Here I used mostly techniques- acrylic paint matting, misting the chipboard tree,punching my own journaling note, using some old fabric I got from some furniture workshop, some kitchen twine and 2 pp- Prima and Sassafras one.
And as for other challenges- lots of green one are on the web now..
Grid page for Pamela's world
Recipe for Craftastic- 3 photos, border punch, pp background
Green color lo for Candy shoppe
Scalloped edge and bling for Butterfly crafts
Colors for Die cut r us (white and green mostly, as this is a lo I added some colors, but just a bit)
Recipe for Mission create- pp background- colors and vintage futniture fabric

10 comments:

lesleyworth said...

what a fun LO! fantastic job! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

LORi said...

So so fun and fantasic!! Love it Girl!!

Thanks for sharing with DCRU this week!!
Hugs - LORi

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Wow, Irit...you've got some brave men in your life. What a snake! What a fantastic lay out!!! YOu are so creative. Great to have you at DCRU this week. Good luck with all of those photos you've got to work on. I'm sure you will create something beautiful with each one.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@DCRU

Aunty Sue said...

what a great page and full of character.Thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

Sheri Gilson said...

Terrific layout!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DCRU this week!!
Sheri
DCRU DT

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Irit! What a cool approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Einat's Art World said...

היי עירית
ד"ש מיפית ועינת שמבלות בכייף ברומא.

Janiel/ janny said...

OH what a FUN layout!!! You have done a fabby job with it!! Love all of your details!!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
hugs, Janiel

Anonymous said...

Terrific layout! I love all the energy and movement you captured in it!

Unknown said...

awesome LO irit! i love the photos u used!!! thanks for playing along again at the Shoe, hugs!

Popular Posts