Monday 15 November 2010

Life is really good

Just wanted to share some great news with you.. After doing 8-9 DT in challenge blogs for last year,  I decided to try some shops and manufacturers as it was a time to get some goddies  too and not just do things for recognition only (also British Tando creative I design for and SNR magazine found me before by themselves, so I do design now for non challenge companies)
So I submited for  4 calls  and got 2!! "yes, we want you" answers.(Didn't get answers from  other 2- but anyway what I have now is exactly  what   I can manage without any breakdowns .. )
The first one is Scrap with V- Australian shop, where I am going to design class kits.
I just  got the first 2 kits to design and they are gorgeous, I promise you they are.
The second one is the Die Direct new section called Cheery Lynn designs and I am going to design using their best ever thin dies .These is an USA company that designs metal dies for any  non electronic die cut  system and their lines are endless..Hope to get my welcome pack  soon and to show  you what can be done with those beauties.And then to continue with their new releases..
So thanks  to everyone who believes in me (also my good friends are familiar with  the only company I  really dream to design for- and I  think it will  be a long lasting never coming to reality  dream.. )

6 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulation! can't wait
carolyn

TanishaRenee said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to working with you on Cheery Lynn Designs DT!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Well, how exciting! Actually, Ness has designed a couple of sketches for us at Stuck on U Sketches .. and this is exciting to happen upon one of her new designers! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations and I am really looking forward to working with you on the Cheery Lynn Designs Team!

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Congrats Irit! What fantastic news! cant wait to see what u will come up with, and going to check the die cut co in a mo xxx

Yaffit said...

עירית,כל כך שמחה על ה"תפקיד" החדש שקיבלת.בטוחה ואין לי ספק בכך, ויבוא יום ותזכי להיות נציגה של ישראל גם בחברה "ההיא" שבה את חושקת

Popular Posts