Monday 8 November 2010

My dad, his music, our faith lo





When I asked for these music chipboards from Tando creative for my DT work, I knew that they were for some pages about my Dad.. My father is one of the most known Israeli composers and music is his life all together with his family..
So as his 81 Birthday is pretty close I decided to use the chipboards and to make a page for him.
And as there is always a problem with me  doing clean and simple pages and my shabby style can't be so usefull here- I fanally did a vintage but clean and simle lo
 I printed this photo from his book bunner on transparency, added a lonf and big title using Music chipboard with distressed paint- blue and  a bit of green together, than painted  music notes with black acrylics, added MME journaling  spot with  my handwriting and another handmade tag with his initials and some ribbons as the only embellishments around this page

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! That you made it for your dad makes it even more precious! LOve it!
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping The Music!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your layout is beautiful Irit! I just love the way you cropped the photo of your dad! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping The Music!

Tiffany said...

Irit - Love the layout. Also wanted to let you know that I received the stamps -- they are so fun and I can't wait to give them a go! Thank you so much.

yyam said...

I love how simple and graphic this is! That black really pops!

Thanks for joining us at STM! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING that title and the music notes!! GORGEOUS! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Popular Posts