Thursday 16 February 2012

Georgia mini album

This project was spotlighted in 7 Gypsies blog- thanks!
This mini in a box album was made with some of our Georgia (the former USSR state called Gruzia, not the USA State.) I have about 300 good photos I can never ever scrap, so I just make a page here and there and this mini was a good add on. I made it with 7 Gypsies box and mini, Simple Stories products and lots of layers as I  usually do.
Here is the box- with a ribbon handle, the closure made with 2 round chipboards and a recycled twine
The open look and a mini inside
Opened and mini outside
Mini- closed
Just a few of all pages

2 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fantastic book and bag projects, fabulous designs
Lindsay xx

Ziggyeor said...

Great mini album and I love those papers. Great job.

Popular Posts