Saturday 21 April 2012

Explore our life's journey

This is my kind of  lo: about my hobbies and my addiction to keep our family memories. It's my Life's Journey scrapped here and my very new and totally RED camera.



I used Robin's Nest products and A2Z Scraplets part of a title.The chipboard title  was covered with inks and 3D Glossy accent, the tags and clocks hand cuts were red  embossing powder heat embossed  and I added some like " Blood" drops using RN Dew Drops.




 As lately I am totally addicted to stamping- I made a stamped clock over the stamped script background and stamped an old vintage camera image- all heat embossed with Wow clear embossing powder. The stamps are from The Rubber Cafe Vintage Treasures set- the one set you Must have!
 Sometimes memories  are painful and we bleed. We still have to keep them.
Robin's Nest  products used here: Brown glitter cardstock, Red on red Rope  Glitter  cardstock, Glitter writing, Water Color Ocean and Clocks  papers, Tags set, French Rub- ons,Forbidden Love Dew drops and mini Dew Drops in red, pearl and gold.
Wow powders used here: Suzy West Cable Red,Clear Fine powder
I really feel this page describes me.
I enter  this to All about me In the now challenge

No comments:

Popular Posts