Sunday 15 April 2012

Spring bag chain with Wow powders and stamps

It was quite a while since I made a jewelry project, but this one is a kind of Mixed Media one, as I stamped and heat embossed and finally it's a wearable piece.
So look on my new bag and my very new chain- I love them both!
I used Wow Flower background stamp with clear embossing ink, added 4 embossing powders colors, randomly. Them I heat embossed the whole piece and punched circles and squares with Epiphany Crafts tools (after a year on their DT I have a lot of tools and love to use them).
Some of the charms are double sided, some are just singles. I added some old and forgotten charms, beads and chains and here is my lovely bag chain.
Lets see side too of some charms
And an overall look again

No comments:

Popular Posts