Sunday 16 December 2012

Inkido DT call

For a very long time I didn't try any new DT calls , but this call from Inkido was offered to me by my dear FB friend Belladeia and I think that it can be  a perfect fit for my skills and my style. So as they asked to make a post with my most favorite project  , here it is (most favorite in  a style that fits their products, not some clean and simple project even if it's pretty).
So here we go- my shabby/vintage style most favorite projects for this call.











 




I sure can show much more in this style, but I think this collection gives a clue about my crafting and style and I relaly hope they love it a bit.All of them are kind of Mixed Media projects with die cutting, using chipboards, stamping, painting and  highly embellishing.
Thanks for looking and cross my fingers for this call!

No comments:

Popular Posts