Sunday 27 January 2013

Hello , Winter wall deco- WOW Embossing Powders January post

Hello. my dear crafty friends! My name is Irit and this is my very first post here, also for a year I was on Wow Embossing Powders USA team, so I am not new to those gorgeous Wow products at all.
This month is a month of Ice and Snow in our blog. Ice and snow for Israeli girl? We hardly see snow once in a lifetime. But as I design only for out of Israel companies, I do have great winter products to design with and today I am going to show you my "Hello, Winter" wall deco full of Wow stamps and powders.



The basic part of this deco is this 30*30 cm (12*12'') chipboard piece from Australian A2Z Scraplets company. It was a long way to make this board to look like it is now: each part of it was covered with Versamark embossing ink and heat embossed with a lot of WOW powders.
I used Metallic Silver Sparkle , Azure, Pastel Blue and Neutral Ultra Shimmer in a mix and most of them were double or triple embossed.

Then I made this inner stamped circle: American Crafts light blue cardstock was stamped (on the smooth side, not over this textured one) with a lot of Wow stamps. I used Brocade, French Music and all three backgrounds form Funky Border Strips set and made them in a kind of a grid , totally randomly, stamping with the same Versamark ink and then heat embossed with Bright White embossing powder.




After stamping and heat embossing I cut a circle and embossed it around with Azure powder.

The Pink Paislee huge chipboard letters were distressed and then heat embossed with Neutral Ultra Shimmer powder again. Finally I added some American Crafts letters and as those letter are not so sticky after all, I made a made a thin line over them with Glossy Accents (my tip for altered projects using so called self adhesive letters- looks great and different).


Then I added some button snowflakes and one big grunge board one on the bottom. I decided not to add any more embellishments over the central part as I wanted the stamping be shown and not covered with other products.





Hope you like my altered piece and see you next month with more WOW inspiration
Products list:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Chipboard: A2Z Scraplets
Letters: American Crafts, Pink Paislee
Buttons: Dress it Up
Snowflakes: Advantus
WOW STAMPS and inks
Brocade
French Music
Fanky Border Strips
Versamark ink
WOW POWDERS:
Bright White
Metallic Silver Sparkle
Azure
Pastel Blue
Neutral Ultra Shimmer
























1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

Very nice, I wouldn't want to cover all that stamping either.

Popular Posts