Friday 25 January 2013

Visible Image Friday: For your special day


Hello my dear stamping friends! Today is Friday and this is my new card made for my
Visible Image Friday post.
This time it's a shabby and not so usual Congrats card, that can be for Birthdays, but in the same way can be used for any other special day.
I made the background with Crackled Background stamp in brown over the patterned paper (Kaisercarfts  for the base). Then I added 4 punched borders and a tag (My Little Shoebox). The tag was embellished with art supplies (twine on spools, brads, buttons) and I added this Visible Image
 " For you on your special day" sentiment. And as I wanted to add some more greetings I used this Life is Grand sentiment from Chandelier  set on the bottom.

Here is a close up  of the sentiment





 Subscribe on our newsletter! All information is in our blog!Great deals, ideas, prizes and anything you need for more stamping inspiration. You can find all info in our Blog. And last , but not least: the shipping costs all around the world are just 3$ flat rate and are free for UK. Really very low price for the International shipping and you can buy as much as you want for this flat rate cost of shipping. Great deal!

And Like our FB page too- lots of " for the members only" promos can be found there.
Also play with our challenge. Make some  Timeless  creations with any stamp from any company and you can win a great prize and TOP 3 badge too.
And check our blog today: we have some adorable new releases in the shop!


Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

1 comment:

Visible Image said...

Irit this is fantastic! We love it! Such beautiful colours, amazing stamping and layering. Just perfect! Thank you :)x

Popular Posts