Friday 31 January 2014

I love you box with mini cards

This is my new project made for Inspired by Stamping blog with  the new and gorgeous January release.
This is a very small clear box, upcycled to this lovely box with mini cards set. The box is a package from adhesive lace roll and is just perfect for very small cards. 


So first I made a few scalloped square die cuts from Lilac paper pad and inserted one doily die cut  too between them. I made the flower cluster and a bow and then added the stamped I LOVE YOU  sentiment (covered the BECAUSE as there is no space for the long sentiment over a tiny box). Then I made 3 mini cards with smaller square die cuts from Lilac pad and stamped the sentiments under the square. 











The longer sentiment was a bit tricky to stamp, but I managed to do it using scraps as masks.
    It's a lovely project to make for a girl friend, daughter, sister or Mom and to add a small jewelry piece inside the box.

No comments:

Popular Posts