Monday 28 July 2014

Ann Butler: Welcome Home

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my monthly post made for Ann Butler's blog . Today I an going to share my Welcome Home sign and I really hope that you like it.
The idea of this sign came from those kid's very first houses drawings; those rectangles or squares and triangle roof were my inspiration for this  project. As Ann's stamps are squares and triangles it was 
just " must to do" project. And here it is as a finished sign; add it to a big flower arrangement or put in a nice jar and it can be used again and again.


Each house was hand cut in a different shape after I stamped Ann 's 2''  Checkered Woven Hearts  - Kellycraft stamps-  over a white thick cardstock. Then I colored the house body with Ann Butler's Clearsnap Crafter's Inks and arranged the house  in the final position.  The roofs were stamped with triangle stamps and I tried to fit the roof color to the house and to its neighbours.

I stamped HOME letters with Ann's delicious  Flourish 2'' ABC'S alphabet set and added some die cut brick walls around the letters. 
Then I added a few of die cut pieces such as Welcome banner and a couple of flowers and butterflies painted with the very same Ann Butler's inks.



Supply list:
Ann Butler's products
EZ De's Easy Design Elements: Checkered Woven Hearts  - Kellycraft
Flourish 2'' ABC'S- Kellycraft
Crafter's inks - Clearsnap
Other products:
Cardstock- American Crafts
Dies- Die Versions
Bling- Flourish with a Bling
Ribbon- May Arts

No comments:

Popular Posts