Tuesday 19 August 2014

SS Anything goes with new August release


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our new weekly challenge here on Sweet Stamps: this is our Anything goes one. The easy way to enter and even to win!
So here is my new card made with one of our new just released girly images:Claire.
I am not a big " coloring person". So it was quite a challenge for me to color the image and I finally managed to do it with watercolor pencils. Sorry for the pure coloring, but then I usually am a technical stamper, so it's totally not my " cup of tea". But the image is gorgeous and all other new release are even better (more coloring space for those who loves to color images).
I also used some Sketched flowers from the previous release and a sentiment from the gorgeous sentiment new released set.

 Hope you forgive me for the poor coloring and still like this lovely girly stamps from the new August release!


3 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautifully done Irit. The coloring is actually rather good, and that from someone who loves to color. Love the image and the card. - Jim

Denise said...

Irit this is so lovely Your back ground you created is amazing and your color choice and the coloring in! Fantastic!
xx

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, love the colored and torn layer and how the image pops from the design.

Popular Posts