Monday 27 October 2014

Spooktacular Halloween

Hello my dear crafty friends1 Today I want to share my Spooky house of ghosts I made with Tando chipboard house shape tray and a lot of Paper House Productions stickers. Yes, just stickers. Easy project that can be done with kids. Lovely spooky result  in 15 minutes, including paint dry time.
So here is this lovely??(aka frighten) house:




I enter this to a couple of web challenges
Halloween for Moxxie
 Halloween for Paper Issues
 Haunted mansion for Red carpet studio

6 comments:

Daniella said...

That is awesome!! I love it! Thanks so much for playing with the Moxxie Muses!!
xxDaniella

Samantha Taylor said...

Oh, love what you did here. It's perfect!

Cherished said...

Amazing creation. Thanks for playing at RCS.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe these are stickers! This project is AMAZING! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at RCS!

Nadine Carlier said...

Wow, that is soo awesome! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!

Angela said...

So fun and cool!! Thanks for playing along with Moxxie!

Popular Posts