Tuesday 21 October 2014

Sweet Stamps Anything goes week

 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Anything goes week.
This is my new card made with a new, Sweet stamps  stencil and a new Piccolo chipboard frame.
 I made the background with Gelatos pulled over the stencil without any water added over and then misted an upper part with a yellow mist to get this background.
Then I stamped over the background with black permanent ink. The chipboard frame was inked with a mix of Gelotos and heat embossed with clear powder. The last, but not least, was this stamped sentiment that was so perfect for this card.


 And now it's your turn!
Play with us and you can win some gorgeous goodies!


2 comments:

Denise said...

Irit this is so lovely I love your background!!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love what you did with the stencil for the background and the frame fits so well in the design.

Popular Posts