Wednesday 25 February 2015

Got candy? Here is a jar for you

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last February post made for Two Paper Divas  company.
This time (after I made a wooden coaster, layout and a journal spread) I am going to show you my altered candy jar.


It's a used Jelly jar that was up cycled to this fancy candy one.
I stamped Got Candy? sentiment using TPD Sweet Sentiments set with white heat embossing over the vinyl sticker and added a lot of shiny paint splashes over it. But then I stamped the Candy Jar over the clear transparency with Lollipops stamped over it and painted with the same paints. The whole clear piece was hand cut and glued over the back side of the jar.

A fancy flower, ribbon and white fabric were added to the top and my jar was done.

2 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Cute candy jar Irit. - Jim

Unknown said...

Another great project. Great use of these stamps on non-card projects. Thank you for sharing!

Popular Posts