Tuesday 31 March 2015

Moving in circles with RD


 Hello my dear crafty friends 1 Today I am going to share my new double art journal pages made with a new Rubber Dance gorgeous  Round in circles set of stamps.
When I first got those stamps I thought that I need to make an art page about something " going in circles" and this is how this page was born. So I made it with a lot of circles and titled it as " Walking in circles in my own neverland" (it means going nowhere doing nothing and just circling around myself as it happens a lot lately).
I picked this blue- red color scheme  and black stamping and used word stencils to make the writing (not easy task after all if you want it to be in circles).


Let's say it's not a last time I will use this stamp set. I already have a clue about the next " circled" project.


No comments:

Popular Posts