Wednesday 15 July 2015

Hello sunshine card with TPD


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made with Two Paper Divas gorgeous stamps.
For this summer card I made some over the patterned paper stamping with very small flowers from Twig and Berry wreath  set and stamped the whole wreath  over the circle punched piece with 2 colors of inks.
 The card was made on the die cut base using Die Versions die as a background; another Die Versions  dies were used as my vertical strips. I added a 3d sticker sentiment that was a perfect fit to my card colors and added die cut  Love you piece.



1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

I love that die cut pattern background. This card pairs so many patterns together but your design comes out completely creative and cohesive!

Popular Posts