Thursday 16 July 2015

SNS mid- release


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Spinkle n' Sparkle mid month release.
We have TWO new stamp sets that we couldn't wait to share with you.  These new sets are 20% off until July 18.  So once you finish the blog hop, head on over to the store and start shopping.  All of the new sets are available on cling mounted rubber or as a digital image.


  

Cool Chicks 725   (digi version DIGI725B)
Birds of a Feather 726   (digi version DIGI726B)


A WINNER will be selected from the comments left on the Designers' blogs and will receive BOTH of these new sets.  Please leave a comment with each Designer in order to be eligible for this Prize.  You never know who the Mystery Designer will be that has the winning comment.  

The Grand Prize Winner, will be announced on July 19 on the SNS Facebook page and on the SNS Blog.



The Blog Hop order for our Mini Reveal is:

Irit- I am HERE
Chris
Diane
Marie
Jess
Ani
Eret
Anne
Ashley
Shona

We hope you enjoy this surprise Mini Reveal as much as we have enjoyed creating new projects for it.  And hopefully, we have inspired you as well.  Look for more of these cute chicks in the future too :-).

  Thanks for joining us and remember to comment on each of the Designers' blogs to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  (We love reading your comments since they also inspire us.)  No one knows who the Mystery Designer will be for this Mid-Month Blog Hop.

I an a guest designer for this company  from September, but they asked as to make a small project for this small release of two  gorgeous new stamp sets.
I got Cool Chicks set and made a card and a matching bookmark  with those stamps.
As my " real" stamps are still on the way, I worked with printables and the best way to print them was on vellum. The only problem with vellum is the glue spots under the pieces. I didn't find the right glue that is not seen at all. So for now I just added a few sparkle rhinestones wherever the glue was seen.
I also added some more of SNS products that I already own.
Some Bubble gum glitter was added over the card (using s drop of glaze under it); some Fire Engine Red glitter was added over the second piece with the same glaze  to keep the glitter over the  printed image.





I hope you like my work with this cuttest ever set and you next stop is  CHRIS


26 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Your card and book mark are adorable Irit! Love how you covered the glue dots with sequins.

E. Marie said...

Super cute card and book mark. Great use of the vellum.

Diane said...

I have to agree..super cute and adorable, these are just the cutest little chicks!

Shona Erlenborn said...

These are both so adorable Irit! Love how her little foot is in the sparkle and didn't get cut off! Great sentiment on the vellum too! The bookmark is equally as cute! Great job!

Jessica K said...

I love how you made a bookmark! Such a great idea! These chicks are adorable. :)

jreyoriginals@gmail.com said...

Love your card and book mark! Love these chicks! TFS!

Niki said...

Love the Birthday card - thanks for sharing your ideas - must admit those chicks a are so darn cute

Lynnc68 said...

The chicks are So cute! Love your card and bookmark! I would love to make cards with these and send them to my best friend! :-)

Ramona Simpson said...

I wasn't crazy about these stamp sets but you've created a really cute card and I love the bookmark to go with it. Great job and thanks for sharing.

Brenda said...

Wow! what a great idea to cover the glue showing under vellum! I usually shy away from using vellum, but will no longer be wary of using it.
Thanks!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Cute birds and love the sentiments.

Gina H said...

Your card and bookmark are adorable! Love them!

Teresa said...

These are just adorable!!

TracyM #6773 said...

CUTENESS GALORE!!!
They both ADORABLE Irit, LOVE the SPARKLING shoes & nails, LOVE the SWEET sentiments too, what a DELIGHTFUL mix of fonts!!!
I've never printed on vellum before (ANOTHER reason why I need to upgrade to a laser printer!!!) and think it is very clever how you used bling to cover the adhesive points!!!

Charlene McD said...

I love the colors you used on your cool chicks designs. They made the Chicks even cooler.

Eret said...

So adorable projects, Irit. Your card is very pretty with added rhinestones and sparkle. And your bookmark is beautiful as well. Fabulous work!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card and bookmark are both really cute. I love the fancy toenails on the bookmark.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the tag. The bird is darling - nosy but cute.
Great card.
thanks for sharing.

Joyce Erb said...

Your cards asnd tah are so adorable. Those chicks are sasssy:-)

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Irit! Congratulations on your DT position! Darling card and bookmark using this sweet age! Love what you have done with the colors! Hugs, de

gearjammer said...

I absolutely love your cards/projects! they are to die for!@!!!!

gearjammer said...

FOrgot to tell you...I have a tee shirt that says:
" SCRAPBOOKING... all the COOL chicks are doing it" Got it at the Expo in Orlando FL this year.

Betty said...

I really like the bling you added to the card...no one would know you were trying to hide the glue if you had not said anything!

Betty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super cute!!! I love how you accented the bird with glitter. TFS

Unknown said...

Too cute. Love the card and the bookmark. I truly believe that you can't have too many bookmarks. TFS.

Popular Posts