Thursday 24 September 2015

Fall into Autumn lo- September themed project


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Paper House Productions themed week. Themed project means we used themed papers and stickers for our project and Fall - just around the corner- is a perfect theme for a perfect products. But I didn't find a lot of Fall themed papers in the shop, so I just made my own " themed kit" with very similar papers in fall style.
So here is my Fall layout and PHP 3d sticker title says it all : Fall into Autumn with my lovely photos and those lovely papers and stickers that made my layout.
Living in Israel makes a real fall to be something you can see only out of the country. We actually have only Summer and then a very hot summer. So I try to catch fall photos whenever it's possible and this is a mix of them on this page without being sure where exactly I took them (Europe, 2014- this is  for sure).
I worked with themed patterned paper and just one single package of fall themed stickers and made my own sketch for all 5 photos.
Product list:
Patterned paper- PHP
Embellishments: Leaves- Flourish with a Bling

Directions:1.Cut the Leaves paper to 11 1/2*11 1/2'' size. Distress the edges and glue it over the basic
paper with a little diagonal twist as shown
2.Cut a few strips fromAt the lake wood  paper and add the 1/2'' strips cut from basic paper vertically on the left side of your page. Distress them all before  adhering over the page.
3. Make matting from At the lake wood and Lowland Camo paper and glue your 6*4'' trimmed photo over the matting. Then glue the matted photo on the top right of your page.
4. Trim all other 4 photos to 3*4'' size and make the matting for those photos. Glue them over the strips as shown. Add 3d Fall stickers, one photo sticker and one canvas sticker as  shown.
Add plastic leaves under the upper sub- title. Make your hand written journalling on the bottom of the page with white pen.





No comments:

Popular Posts