Sunday 4 October 2015

Dance like nobody is watching with SNS


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first post made for SNS blog as their GDT from October till December.
A few days ago SNS had a new October release of 6 stamp sets and this is a card I made with a digital version of one of those sets called  Jefferson 745 (digi version DIGI745B)
I do have the the " real" thing aka  rubber, but I wanted to change the sizes of the stamps and to use  the bigger version and this is possible when you use the digital set.
So say Hello to my adorable dancing chick!
I made the background card with light pink cardstock and added the light green second cardstock layer.
Then I made a die cut with Cherry Lynn Designs die and glued it over a piece of vellum covered with SNS Brushable glue. To make the glue layer thin I used the old credit card that made the job perfectly.
 I added Cloud Nine semi- transparent glitter (GM2000) over the glued sheet and got this lovely semi shiny background.


The chick was printed over transparency and colored with water markers. Then I added glossy accents and hand cut the image to glue it over the die cut net.
The sentiment was enlarged to fit the card size and printed over vellum. I made the layered flag and added a few rhinestones to make this card shine.





See you soon with another SNS PROJECT!

No comments:

Popular Posts