Monday 30 November 2015

Love - in retro

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new DV post.
Today I am going to share two of the new dies that were just released and I need to say that this time I am totally in love with them!
Maybe it's my " old" age-but all things RETRO just make my day.
 And those gorgeous retro dies from this new release were just great to try some techniques too.
So here is my Love card for you !


First I made the glittered background over the thin double sided glue sheet. I use 3-4 fine glitters to get this colorful background.
 The Love (Retro love ) die was die cut from the same glue sheet and covered  with red glitter and then glued over the background.



 The same was done with one of the flowers from the Retro Van set. I decided to add some buttons and not to add more die cut shapes as I wanted to leave a bit of background seen.


 I hope you like my new card and you love DV new dies!
I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!  Please be sure to check back to the DV Blog often for more great ideas on how to use your dies!  And please share with us what you make on the DV Facebook Page.

No comments:

Popular Posts