Friday 27 November 2015

Never afraid to count your blessings: art tag tutorial



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my monthly tutorial made for Rubber Dance stamp company.
I made this simple- not so - tag with paints, stencils, mediums and some letter stickers and it's all about counting your own blessings.
So the new Pick a number stamp set from RD is a star of this tag as you can see.
So let's see how to make this tag!
1. Make a hand mad tag (or use the real one if you have it) and cover it with 3 colors of fluid acrylics.




2. Use stencil to add the long arrow over the tag using modeling paste or any other texture paste and heat dry the paste to make some fun bubbles over the dry paste.



3.Use another stencil and add some wording with white acrylic paint. Let the paint dry before the next step/



4.Stamp the numbers randomly over the painted tag using permanent black ink. I also added some more numbers later and this is not shown on this photo, but on the final tag only.



5.Add some more golden paint over the white words and the arrow and paint the edges with the darker red paint to make the frame of your tag. Make a hole to add the ribbons on the top of the tag.


6.Add a few final touches to your finished tag. First I added the letter stickers  to make my title. Then I outlined the white words with black fine markers. I also added some white doodling over the edges with white pen. Tie the ribbons and your art tag is done.







No comments:

Popular Posts