Sunday 22 November 2015

Paints make me happy art pages for ArtPlorations


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second ARTplorations Mixed Media team post  for November.
 Making art pages as a part of your DT job can be tricky, but if and  when you are a part of Mixed Media only team, it can be done and it's a fun!
 So here is my new art pages in my half finished art journal and this time I used the Cameo title cut for the very first time.It was " You make me happy" one and I just cut this " you" thing and added " paints" that really make the artist happy.
I used 2 of my most loved ARTplorations stencils and one of the Mixed Media stamp sets and a lot of mediums. I can't even count the different paints and mediums used here to make this very textured pages with nothing but stamps, stencils  and one paper title cut.






 Artplorations/Stamplorations products used:






No comments:

Popular Posts