Sunday 6 December 2015

Dream. Wish. Love . layout: ArtPlorations post


I made this wedding layout  in a simple way, but with a Mixed Media background " twist". The only thing that makes it different are those stencil made circles made with gel medium, glitter and heat embossing over to make the colored circled background. I used my most used ARTplorations" Bubbles" stencil and I need to say that this is a " MUST TO HAVE" stencil! This is a perfect sketch I used from CREATE MAGAZINE last issue  for one large photo and 3 similar small photos and 2 big embellishments cluster.
Supply list:
Patterned paper- Paper House Productions
 Cardstock- American Crafts
Stickers- Paper House Productions
Die cuts- Paper House Productions
Stencil- ArtPlorations- Bubbles
Glitter- SNS
Gel medium- Earth Safe Finishes







No comments:

Popular Posts