Wednesday 30 December 2015

TPD card last for December

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my 52 ND POST made for Two Paper Divas blog.
Yes, it's a full year design for this lovely stamp company and yes, I stay for the second one!
So here is my new card and it's JUST FOR YOU all!
I made it with a new Backgrounds stamp set, using 2 of all 4 stamps. All stamping was made over metal copper cardstock with clear embossing ink and 3 colors of metal embossing powders.
I used an old (love it !) die to make this puzzle and arranged it over the metal cardstock with 3d foam glue.
Then I added this small sentiment using TPD  new Truffle Treats set over black cardstock with gold embossing powder.
It's a very trendy card (metals are trendy) and it is perfect for any occasion.
See you next year! (it's just in a week... )


No comments:

Popular Posts