Wednesday 24 February 2016

Touch of Magic


 It seams that I still have " me time" and " me time" means making things just for myself. Like for some web challenges. Like to play with products I forgot about as I had to work with " my" companies.
 So this art piece is a bit about forgotten things and a bit about " let play from the heart".
 This is an small, card  size art board I made for a couple of web challenges.
The only new thing here is the stencil I just got and this delight is from Rebecca Baer. You will see much more of them from April, but for now it's just a sample.
I used  very old stamps from the time I was a Guest designer for a few months on 100 Proof Press company. The mists are from Lindy Stamp Gang February challenge colors and lucky me just had 3 of them at hand ( Used Luscious lime mist,Hottie Patottie hot pink, and Delphinium Turquoise). Also used DecoArt Decoupage medium to glue the stamped over tissue images and their Texture paste. Some glitters were the only other medium used.
And the letters are from AC and Michaels.





And those are the challenges that I enter this pieces:

Lindy Stamp Gang color challenges
More than words- mini challenge- Magical
SSSS- Song words challenge-  it's an inspiration from Olivia Newton John song " Magic"
Stamps and stencils

Splatter, Spritz and Smoosh !

Country view challenges- Make your own background
 Anything but a card- Sweet Stamps

10 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Irita...love your beautiful project with lots of texture and gorgeous use of colour...thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Maura said...

Lovely touch of magic, Irit! I am really loving seeing the spring colors, and yours are beautiful! So glad you joined us in our Inspired by a Song challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project! I love the colors and the texture. Thanks so much for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Lisa H said...

Oh, I love 100 Proof Press stamps! You made a lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Monthly. =)

Unknown said...

Love your page! Thank you so much for playing with us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Sue said...

Irit this is beautiful, it's so nice to have a little bit of me time isn't it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Country View Crafts. Sue xx

LISA said...

Your touch of magic is beautiful! Thank you for joining us for the Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge this month!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful, love the colors and textures. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

Cec said...

Great art board with wonderful texture and colours. It definitely is magical. Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils.
Hugs!
Cec

SueC said...

Beautiful project, the colours are so pretty ! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Sue C x

Popular Posts