Tuesday 29 March 2016

Scrapmatts layout for March

Hello my dear crafty friends!  Today I am going to share my second March project made for Scrapmatts.

 And as I was very  passionate to use my new Scrapmatts products, I made a layout in a totally different vintage style and this is all about time.



 I used a photo of my home clock and made a statement about perfect moment in our lives.
The paper products are from old DCVW stack, but the gorgeous Scrapmatts chipboards made this page unique and outstanding.


 This time all chipboards were painted with DecoArt Mixed Media line paints to get this rustic vintage look. The ornate  toppers pieces were heat embossed with a mix of black, gold and copper embossing powders.

The stamped sentiment (Visible Image) was just perfect size to be covered with one of Chains circled chipboards.


Other chipboards were connected around the clock and embellishment cluster.


I added the Scrap Words21 CB6103 sentiment under the photo.
And the sentiment is just perfect as this photo was taken on my daughter's wedding day while she was dressing in my bed room.
I also added some paint stencilled letters over the background with Alphabet  CT5017stencil.
Chains 01 CB5132
Scrap words 21 CB6103
Ornate toppers 01 CB5137
Stencil CT5017 Alphabet

I hope I inspired you  with my vintage layout today.

Irit Shalom


No comments:

Popular Posts