Wednesday 25 May 2016

Little Birdie card with TPD


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last May Two Paper Divas post.
May is a month of Graduations. So to make a graduation card is just a must.
I used this totally general new A little birdie told me...stamp set and to make it fir for graduation I just added a sticker graduation hat. This is a perfect set for a lot of occasions- not just for Graduation.
So easy, so efficient.
I used a lot of Sizzix dies to make the background shape and the image matting with DCWV papers and colored the image with Zig  Real Brush colors. Let's say that this card with different colors- greens/blues/ can be perfect for a male graduate too.



I enter this card to Anything goes challenge for Simon Says

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a super fun graduation card!! Love it!

debby4000 said...

What a cute card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Popular Posts