Thursday 26 May 2016

To my wonderful Mom card with IBS

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second May post made for Inspired by Stamping blog.



 This card maybe looks simple, but I actually used my own totally new background technique and I made a small tutorial for you to try it.I called it Faux Lace paper  technique and I think that nobody made something like this before. And if I am wrong, sorry- I didn't find anything  like this on the web.
 So here we go!
1. Make a few doily die cuts from white vellum paper and glue them over one side of double sided glue sheet.


 Glue clear transparency over the upper glue side.


Glue the sheet with the second sticky side to another vellum paper. I used printed with gold script vellum, but is can be colored one or even simple white.


 Now your have a piece of " paper" that is made of transparency,  vellum die cuts over double sided glue sheet and another vellum. Treat it as a cardstock piece: use it as your background, die cut it, color the back  with alcohol inks etc. Try more die cut shapes and more colors inside and outside. I just made the card size background and added it over two more cardstock layers for make this card.

2. Stamp Inspired by Stamping Butterflies with clear embossing ink and heat emboss with four different glitter embossing powders. Hand cut the butterflies and arrange over the card.



3.Stamp Inspired by Stamping Mother's day sentiment -from a retired  stamp set, but I wanted to make a Mother's day card, so I used this stamp- with black permanent ink over white cardstock. Die cut the stitched circle and add to another larger stitched die cut circle as shown.

4. Add some bling string  and a few sequins.






Enjoy your card!
Stamps used:

Inspired by Stamping Butterflies Stamp Set

I enter this card to a couple of web challenges:
WOW! Embossing powders- I used their powders on this card
Teal and purple for Dare2bArtzy
 Anything goes for Simon Says

1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Love you created the background. Wonderful card. Love the butterflies and addition of sequins. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :) Gayatri xx

Popular Posts