Wednesday 29 June 2016

Rebbeca Baer Inspiration


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second June inspirational post made for Rebecca Baer's blog using her gorgeous stencils.
 And yes, this is a Christmas in June card.
Actually made for some print submissions for the magazine that is not asking for non- seen projects, so I can share it here and to inspire you to make some similar cards in advance.
This card was made with Rebecca Baer's Snow Flurries small  stencil using light texture paste from DecoArt and then blue mist from Tattered Angels for the background. The stencil is 6*6'' size, so I just cut it to fit this 6*4'' size card.
I added the sentiment and felt that it was too " bare". So I made another stencilled  piece , using the very same stencil, but added more saturated mist and let it dry for a long time. Then I just die cut the snowflake pieces from this second textured piece and added them over the card.
As you can see this technique can be used with any Rebecca Baer's stencil and any mist and color. Easy to make a batch and to be prepared for any occasion.



Other products used: Dies- Die Versions
Stamp- Inspired by Stamping
Mediums- DecoArt
Mists- Tattered Angels
Embossing powder- WOW! Embossing Powders
Ink- Clearsnap
 And then, as the lovely stencil was already on my desk, I made another similar Holidays card. Same stencil with crackle paste  and different color gave us a totally different result.



I also enter this to a couple of web challenges:
Christmas in July for Simply Create too

No comments:

Popular Posts