Friday 17 June 2016

Steampunk ATC with Tando


Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here and this is my take for our usual Anything goes week with Tando.
This time I made a couple of Steampunk ATC CARDS and this was my very first time to use those best ever Tando Artist Trading Cards chipboard blanks.
As you can see both pieces are totally Tando, all  but Mediums that are DecoArt Mixed Media line.
The scull ATC was made with Tando Scullduggery  mask and Modeling paste and then, when dry, covered with layers of paints and glazes. On the top I added Cobweb mini mask in the same technique.
The blue paint splashes are made with Andy Skinner background stamp with acrylic paint from Stampendous Toxic stamp set. Then I added Tando screw pieces from the grab bag.
The right ATC piece was made with Cogs  mini mask in the same way as the first one. But this time I added 3 different chipboard pieces over this card.
The sentiments are from Tim Holtz and just fit the cards in this " out of the blue" way.
Tando products used:
ATC 
Artist Trading Cards

Grab bag of Screws
Grab Bag of Screws

Minis Mixed Halloween
Tando Mini's - Mixed Halloween

Sculldaggery  mask
A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Skullduggery

Mini mask Cogs
Mini Mask - Cogs

Mini mask Cobweb
Mini Mask - Cobweb

Toxic stamp set
TOXIC rubber stamp set

Decoart media line

No comments:

Popular Posts