Wednesday 27 July 2016

Happy summer card with Two Paper Divas


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last July post for Two Paper Divas!
This time I made a very colorful summer card with DCWV  papers and TPD gorgeous stamp sets.
 The Tulip Bucket Bouquet was stamped, heat embossed, colored with watercolors and hand cut.
The sentiment from Melon Love stamp set  was stamped over patterned paper and heat embossed too.
 I used  dies to make all the layers and the ticker matting for the sentiment.
I really hope that you like my colorful card!




I also enter this to some web challenges:
Lots of layers for Dare2BArtzy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of my all time favorites Irit! Beautiful. Melissa

Unknown said...

Oh my...this is gorgeous! And, the detail on that cutting! You can be on my team anytime!

Popular Posts