Monday 1 August 2016

Easy made Snowflakes bookmarks with Rebecca Baer stencils



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Rebecca Baer inspiration for August!
Those easy made bookmarks were made for a print magazine. So far I didn't get it and I really don't know if they were print published there. But I know that the magazine in in shops and this means that I can publish this project  fro your inspiration .
There is no full step by step photo tutorial here, but I made the written one for the magazine.
So here it is for you to read and to enjoy!


Product list:
Bookmarks- Canvas Corp for Ken Oliver, Stencils- Rebecca Baer Snow Flurries small, Mists- Tattered Angels, 
Stamp- Two Paper Divas, Ink- Ranger, Texture paste- Ranger, Ribbons- May Arts




Step by step: 1. Add texture paste over Canvas Corp watercolor cardstock book marks using Rebecca Baer stencil (6*6'' stencil can fit both bookmarks at once). Let it dry.2. Add Tattered Angels mists over the texture paste .3. Stamp the sentiment with Two Paper Divas stamp and mist the cut sentiment. Glue the sentiment over the bookmarks.3. Make holes and tie the ribbons.




1 comment:

Tee said...

Beautiful bookmarks! love them!

Popular Posts