Saturday 3 September 2016

Imagine and Explore you inner Stemapunk art page



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Steampunk page post.
So here is the page made over A4 thick cardstock covered with gesso and then painted, stamped, stencilled and embellished with Scrapmatts chipboards and some  hand made embellishments I made with Makin's Clay, molds and Makin's ClayExtruder.
As you can see I used Scrapmatts Retro Squares stencil with texture paste over the page and then misted it with a mix of Tattered Angels mists.
Stamps used are from Andy Skinner's line of Steampunk stamps and mostly stamped directly over the page (some were stamped over tissue and glued then with Gel Medium).
I also used the second Scrapmatts String Beads  stencil here and you can see the lines in the middle of the page.The chipboard Steampunk frame was added to frame the  funky doll. The head , the hair embellishment and the hair are made with Makin's Clay. I made it with white Makin's Clay and painted with DecoArt paints and pigments.



For the final touch I added a layer of Crackle glaze  and some Scrapmatts  chipboard words.






No comments:

Popular Posts