Wednesday 21 December 2016

Altered Cross stitching hoop with Papericious

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today  I am going to share some lovely altered inspiration made with new, just released , Papericious products.
I love to alter things and those cross stitching hoops are just the best one to alter.
So I made a cute Baby on the Way altered hoop using Papericious new, just released Mom to Be collection, Papericious laces, chipboards, sequins and jute cord with just a small add- ons of dies and paint.


This hoop is 10 1/2'' in diameter and this is one of the biggest hoops on the market and can be a nice display for Baby Shower party or as a decoration on the wall.
The reason I stacked to  Baby Boy colors is that I  have a very new grandson who was just born last week and everything I craft  right now is in those boy  colors.
 I am really sorry that I got this fantastic Mom to Be collection after my daughter's Baby Shower, but I hope that we will have more babies in the family and I will use it for another party decoration.
All close up and much more, including the full supply list are in Papericious blog HERE!
You are most welcome to read the blog and to leave me some love in the company blog.





No comments:

Popular Posts