Thursday 1 December 2016

More Chrismas challenge inspiration with Scrapberry's

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second Christmas inspiration made for our long lasting Scrapberry's challenge.
This is a Christmas challenge that runs since November and will be running till the Christmas eve.
So add your projects to our linky and you may win a gorgeous  box of lovely Scrapberry's products.
And this is my new card made with the most delicious new Scrapberryls collection named Winter Wonderland!
All paper products are from this collection 6*6 paper pad that is just perfect for the card making.
I used a few dies from my stash to make this card.
The background die is from Cherry Lynn Designs; the house, the sleigh and the stitched circles are from Die Versions.
A few Scrapberry's embellishments were added over the card and I covered the windows and the door with glossy accents and clear glitter over it for more interest.





 Scrapberry's products used:
Winter Wonderland 6*6'' paper collection pad
Charms with Snowman SCB250111042
Winter Joy set of decorations SCB340982
Stains Ink Pad Pink SCB1210502
Washi tape Colorful Dreams SCB490005


No comments:

Popular Posts