Friday 24 February 2017

Free for all February with Tando: Tropical house


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last February Tando post.
This chipboard Tando house was in my stash for ages. I never tried to do anything with it as I don't have a space to show it.
 But when my lovely 3 years old grand daughter asked if I can make her a house, this was like " yes, dear, I will do one for you".
So  I made her a tropical house as we live in  pretty much tropical weather, using Scrapberry's Tropical paper collection.
Each single piece was painted. I used Bamboo background mask to make the bamboo images over the front of this tropical house.
The roof was paper covered and I added the paper fence and some Tando chipboard flowers.
The three years old is very glad with the house.
I am very glad that I finally used my Tando older stash for this Anything goes week.



 Tando products used:
3d House
3D House (2 for 1)

Tando minis Flowers
Tando Mini's - Flowers

Bamboo background mask
Bamboo Background Mask


No comments:

Popular Posts