Monday 13 February 2017

My love to art tag


This fancy Mixed Media tag was made while spending great time with my two best crafty friends: Einat and Ola and we decided to make some challenge projects.
So as Unity stamps have this Tag challenge running on FB group I made this tag using a lot of their background stamps, main fave stamp and the sentiment.
I hope I am lucky. And if not- it was great crafty day!



Entered to Mixed Media Monthly Sweet inspirations- Heart and colors


Mixed Media warriors

Use your favorite tool for Simon Says Monday challenge and for me it's my Heat gun as I can't live without heat embossing and my stencils.
Craft Stamper-  TIMI challenge- Anything goes stamped

4 comments:

Einat's Art World said...

Very charming tag.

Lisa H said...

A crafty day with friends is the best! Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Mixed Media Monthly. =)

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

Fantastic Tag!!!!
Love your background!

Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
x Zoey

Linsey R said...

What an awesome tag!!! I love every fabulous detail!!!
Thanks so much for joining us over at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge blog for our Sweet Inspiration challenge!!!

Popular Posts