Monday 27 February 2017

Scrapmatts February layout inspiration


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my  February  Scrapmatts inspiration.
So this is a page I made for myself, by myself and with myself (you can see it for sure).
I scrapped my vacation memories as here in Israel Lilac bushes are not common (non existing ones).
So as I was born in a former USSR and was raised around lilac flowers every time I see one abroad I just take some photos near them. Just to remember the smell and the happiness of my early childhood.
I used Scrapberry's cardstock and small embellishments to make this page, but I used big and a lot of Scrapmatts chipboards to add texture, color and interest to this page.
All chipboards were heat embossed with black or mixed embossing powder and I used the same powder over some of cardstock die cut pieces to make it similar.
As you can see I used the chain circle around my own photo and I used the same powder to heat embossed the leaves near the metal  pebble.
I made the mixed title using #unique word and added the banners of " me" to make one title.
Some embellishments were added over the gate part and on the lower corner and I added the words ' memories" as my sub- title.
 The last, but not least- the oval frame that framed the upper stamped saying.
All other embellishments are just small add- ons of flowers, hand cut pieces and small metal charms.
And yes, life is good  when you can travel and still remember your childhood as it was just a few days ago .
I wish. Not really a few days, but a like a whole 50 years back.
It still makes me Happy!








Scrapmatts product list:
Scrap words 32 CB6113
Chains 01 CB5132
Ornate toppers 01 CB5137
Ornate frames 24 CB6096
Assorted words 29 CB6116
Alphabet flags 04 CB6085
Leaf spray 08 CB1153

No comments:

Popular Posts