Thursday 23 March 2017

Happy Memo 2015 layout with Scrapberry's


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second March Scrapberry's inspiration.
This time I made a layout with my daughter's wedding photos and my most beloved (for now only) Words Live Forever collection.
This is a kind of a vintage look collection , but it works perfectly with almost any theme and as you can see it worked perfectly with wedding photos too.
This as how this layout looks: lots of layers, not too much embellishments, two photos, some white paint splashes made with stencil and a lot of stamping around the page.



This is the top embellishments cluster made with paper cuts and resin Wedding word.
I outlined the date of the wedding on the smallest possible calendar page added here.


Some hand cut cardstock flowers and the old telephone and clock embellish the large photo side.


Title was made with cardstock cuts and one metal flair was added for the interest.


Here you can see some stamping  on the right side of the photo:


And here you can see some more stamping on the bottom of the page:


Product list:
Words live forever collection:
7 th Street Library 12*12'' cardstock
New York Headlines 12*12'' cardstock
Archive and Abacus 12*12'' cardstock
Memos 12*12'' cardstock
Postcards for Pennies 12*12'' cardstock
Moments 12*12'' cardstock
Tonite on Broadway 12*12'' cardstock
Set of stamps SCB4907011b
Elegy Precious Memories stamps SCB4904020b
Fairy Tales Magic Story stamps SCB4904012b
Polymer items Wedding SCB26001020
Chipboard embellishments Summer  Romance SCB62000106b
Elegy Rhinbestones brads SCB340208
Set of embellishments SCB340001084
Wax string Green abd Brown SCB20020333073
Metal charms  Birdcage SCB25013638-1
Metal charms The Perch
Metal Charms Hangers
Stains Ink Yellow
Stains Ink Blue

I hope you liked my vintage wedding layout with my not so vintage girl.
Thanks for being here with me today!



No comments:

Popular Posts