Thursday 2 March 2017

Love card with Die Versions


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Die Versions card post today.
As I still didn't get my new dies (thanks for our post service...) I worked with the oldies , but goodies and made this fancy Love card that can be used for wedding or just in case.



I used DCVW new cardstock stack and first I die cut the Moroccan background from  shiny copper cardstock.
The second layer of die cutting was the partial pink heart added over the die cut background.
The third die cut layer are those lovely kids die cut from the same cardstock and heat embossed with black embossing powder.
So the whole card was made as die cut layers and then I added a cardstock sentiment and a couple of small flowers as my embellishments.




I enter this card to some web challenges:
Dies R' Us- Something new- the cardstock pad from DCVE is new and the couple on this card are celebrating the  wedding day.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful creation Irit! Hope your new dies show up soon!!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Something New’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

SewPaperPaint said...

I love this sweet silhouette and your beautiful layering. Hugs, Autumn

Maria said...

How darling your card is with the sweet silhouettes!! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us this month for the challenge!!

laurie said...

So cute..love the silhouettes! Thanks for sharing at Dies R Us...so happy you joined us!

Popular Posts