Monday 27 March 2017

Scrapmatts March layout inspiration


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my March inspirational Scrapmatts post.
As always (or almost always) I made one scrapbooking page and one other  smaller project, and this time it's a fancy layered tag.
So first let me show you my Wedding scrapbook page.
Those are photos from my daughter's September wedding and I decided to keep this page with a lot of white space and to use the same photo in two different sizes.

I used two chipboard piece as my sub titles- Family and Together.
 I made the upper title cluster with a piece of gold painted Diamond Mesh and added the Family arrow and the fancy word Love painted in black.



The smaller photo was covered with the chipboard black painted frame.


The sticks chipboard piece was added under the larger photo and painted in gold paint.


Floral design chipboard that was painted in gold was added under the pink die cut flowers.


 Product list:
Sticks 02 CB5153
Circle Mesh 02 CB5129
Ornate Frame 21 CB6093
Floral design 05 CB1118
Scrap Words 32 CB6113
Assorted Words 23 CB6105
Assorted Words 28 CB6115
Diamond Mesh 03 CB5127

No comments:

Popular Posts