Friday 7 April 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Guest Design post


Hello my dear crafty friends! This is part 2 of my Guest design for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and this time they tell a bit about me and this is a project I made for this separate post.
You are most welcome to their blog HERE see the full post.


If girls celebrate their adult age on 12, for boys it's 13. And still it's not just the religious part that is important, but boring, but the party!  So this is a gift box (also we mostly give cash…) that was the Swatch watch box and it's about 12'' long. First I covered it with cardstock and then added two spots of stamped images. On the right side I stamped the general sentiment. On the left I stamped, heat embossed, colored and hand cut the hot air balloon and added the number 13 for the age of the celebration. Small blue stamped sentiment was added under the balloon.








I want to thank CAS-ual Fridays Stamps for a great chance to be their Guest designer this  month and to work with their beautiful stamps.
I hope to be back there some day! Cross my finger I will.


1 comment:

Michele Gross said...

I love this project! Coolest box ever! Thank you for guesting with us this month, it's been a lot of fun having you :)

Popular Posts