Friday 19 May 2017

Mixed Media cards with Art Anthology


 Hello my dear friends and welcome to my new card Mixed Media tutorial!


Today I am going to share a totally different project. This time I am going tom show you how you can use Art Anthology products to make two clean and simple cards using the very same stamp, two different Art Anthology stencils and Art Anthology paints and colorations.
As you can see these cards are made with the same stamped sentiment, but them the cardstock, colors and mediums made them totally different.
Here are the cards again:





You can see the full step by step tutorial here on a Snapguide:
All products are listed in the Snapguide and I made a full Art Anthology products list here in this post 
Hope you like my project and see you soon again with a totally different Mixed Media creation.

No comments:

Popular Posts