Friday 21 July 2017

Christmas in July with Topflight stamps shop

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit  is here today and I am going to share my Christmas in July inspiration for Topflifht Stamps shop.
Let's begin from two odd things first.
How can we even think about making Winter and Holidays  projects with this hell heat outside?
But actually we all do. Lots of sites  show Christmas releases and projects right now.
 So we, on our Topflight Stamps shop site, do just the same. It make the outside hell less hot, for me at least.
Second important odd thing is that I am Jewish and we don't even celebrate Christmas, also we do celebrate New Year and Winter season.
But for me Christmas is all about my childhood. I was born in Ukraine and moved to Israel when I was about 15, so I still remember and adore all Holiday symbols, colors and tastes and I really love to craft for my friends and part of my family.
And finally here is my Christmas in July card for you to see.


As you can see it's a layered scene made with one single stamp set- IndigoBlu " Looks like rain, dear" red rubber stamps set.
 For my card I used the small stamps from the set, all five of them.
Some were stamped directly on the cardstock and some were stamped and hand cut and then glued over the card.
The sentiment spot was stamped, die cut and added on the corner.


As you can see I used 4 waved dies (just non branded cheap ones) to make the snow landscape.
I used  acrylic paint to make the blue background and added " snow effect" with white pearled 3d paint.


I hope that you liked my Winter inspiration today and next week I am going to share the totally different project made with the very same stamp set.
And as for now- run to the shop and see the largest in USA selection of non USA artistic stamps and  the best ever Holiday section.
If I made my very first Holiday project you  should think about it too.
And if you want to visit my blog and to see more of my work- you are mostly welcome!

No comments:

Popular Posts