Friday 28 July 2017

Christmas in July with Topflight stamps shop


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second Christmas in July Topflight Stamps shop post.
A week ago I shared my blue colored Winter card made with IndigoBlu most gorgeous "Looks like rain, dear" stamp set.
Today I want to show you how the very same stamp set can be used for traditional colored 3d central table/shelf art recycled piece.



This art piece was made using the clear plastic spool that was left after I finished the ribbon  from this spool.
I covered  the bottom with patterned cardstock and covered the top with stamped and die cut circle using the background stamp from this stamp set:

Stamping was made using black pigmented ink and clear embossing powder and then misted with red mist.
The deer from the same set was stamped  in the same heat embossing technique, hand cut and glued over the $ store plastic Christmas greenery.
The sentiment was stamped with green permanent ink and then die cut and glued over the leftover circle from the previous step.
This is just an example of an easy and frugal kind of Holiday crafting.
Everyone has those plastic spools . Anyone can buy a $ store green leaves.
Now go to Topflight Stamps shop, pick this adorable stamp set and make a few of those altered spools that can be used as place cards stands or table decorations.



 And just to show you how adorable this 3d piece is I took another photo with different staging.


 I really hope that you liked my altered project today and see you in a week with something totally different.
If you want to see more of my work you mostly welcome to my own blog!

No comments:

Popular Posts