Friday 11 August 2017

Mixed media challenge with Topflight stamps shop and Indigoblue

Hello my dear friends and welcome to my new Topflight Stamps post.
This is a week we share out own inspiration to the Mixed Media Monthly challenge and this is the inspirational photo.

Image may contain: text and outdoor

The team was asked to make the challenge inspiration with IndigoBlu stamp and this is my altered 5*7'' canvas made for this challenge:


This is the stamp set I used to make this small, but lovely art piece- Floral Fantasy

IndigoBlu - Cling Mounted Stamp - Floral Fantasy - Designed by Kay Halliwell-Sutton


 And now a couple of close- ups or side looks of my canvas:


As you can see I stamped over the canvas with pigmented ink and heat embossed the images with clear embossing powder.
Then most of the images were painted with distress markers. 
The entire background was made with distress inks.
I added die cut clock and window over the canvas. The clock was heat embossed.
The window was painted with crackle paint and them misted.
I added the " lace" look over the die cut curtains with the same half doily stamp from the set, using white heat embossed image and overall misting.
Two butterflies were stamped in the same way, misted and then hand cut and glued over the piece.


I hope that you like my Mixed Media art canvas and would join the challenge with us.
See you next week with a totally different stamping inspiration.

No comments:

Popular Posts